A Florida Immigration Attorney With Honesty And Transparency
Martha L. Arias
Immigration Attorney Martha L. Arias is actively involved with professional organizations; she has been a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), both the National and South Florida Chapter, since 2005. Within AILA National, Martha L. Arias is part of the Federal Litigation section and has participated in the AILA National Day of Action at the U.S. Congress on behalf of immigrants. Immigration Attorney Martha L. Arias is currently a member of the AILA South Florida Court Committee and Federal Committee. Through the years of membership with AILA, she has been part of several committees including the ICE Office of Chief Counsel and Department of Labor, among others.
Immigration Attorney Martha L. Arias has been a member of the Colombian American Bar Association (COLBAR) since she was a law school student in 2001. Martha L. Arias is still a member of COLBAR and currently holds the position of Vice-President of this organization. She frequently participates in events by Kendall Bar Association, an attorney association in South Florida.
Attorney Martha L. Arias is frequently interviewed by Caracol Radio (1260 AM) and Actualidad Radio (1040 AM), the two leading Miami AM radio stations, on immigration news and topics.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami Gardens, Florida
- Juris Doctor - 2002
- University of Miami School Law, Miami, Florida
- LL.M., Master of Laws - 1995
- Major: Private International Law
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), National Chapter, Member, 2005
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), South Florida Chapter, Member, 2005
- Colombian American Bar Association (COLBAR), Member
- Business Network International (BNI), Energy Chapter, Miami